Lockaby PLLC represents employees, employers, and management in nearly every aspect of workplace law throughout Kentucky. We have represented clients in every federal court and nearly every county. Our entrepreneurial approach allows us to take on a variety of cases and provide counsel on a variety of issues. We are on the front lines of the development of workplace law, and we can assist you with any of the following issues, and so much more:
- Day-to-day HR advice and counsel on a wide range of issues, including recruiting, hiring, background checks, disciplinary action, termination, and state and federal administrative, statutory, and regulatory compliance.
- Perform and oversee sexual harassment investigations and other internal investigations.
- Prosecute and defend race, sex, gender, national origin, age, and disability discrimination and retaliation claims arising under the Kentucky Civil Rights Act, Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA).
- Prosecute and defend overtime, minimum wage, and related claims arising under the Kentucky Wage-and-Hour Act and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Prosecute and defend claims for interference and retaliation arising under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- Prosecute and defend a variety of other claims, including workers' compensation retaliation claims.
- Prosecute and defend qui tam / whistleblower claims.
- Prosecute and defend breach-of-contract claims relating to trade secrets as well as non-compete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements.
- Prepare for employers, and evaluate for employees, employment contracts, restrictive covenants, and separation and severance agreements.
Lockaby PLLC also represents individuals and businesses of all sizes in complex trial and appellate litigation. We have successfully represented clients in class action matters, business and commercial disputes, and professional negligence, product liability, and premises liability claims. We also have significant experience with cases involving fires and explosions. We pride ourselves on obtaining exceptional results for our clients in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Let us show you the Lockaby PLLC difference. Give us a call today at (859) 263-7884.