Guidance For State and Federal Legal Compliance
Whether your organization is a startup or an established entity, a number of federal, state, and local laws and regulations affect you and your employees. At Lockaby PLLC, we advise Kentucky employers of all sizes, from small startups to big businesses, on workplace compliance issues, including administrative, statutory, and regulatory compliance.
Advice Tailored to Your Industry
What laws and regulations apply to your organization depend on a number of factors, including the industry in which you operate and the number of individuals you employ. We’ve worked with employers in a variety of industries, and we tailor our advice to your needs:
- Food service and restaurants;
- Retail and hospitality;
- Automotive assembly and manufacturing;
- Biomedical and genetics laboratories;
- Professional services, including information technology, information security, and insurance;
- Law firms; and
- Day care and private education facilities.
We partner with each of our clients to understand their business, their industry, and their unique needs, and to offer customized advice on how to meet their specific legal and regulatory challenges.